Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Illustrated Faith | Gratitude Documented: Love


This is a personal blog.  All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of  http://www.illustratedfaith.com/  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Illustrated Faith to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



Hi everyone!  I'm here today to share a post for Illustrated Faith using my Gratitude Documented Journal entry on love.  I have really enjoyed using my gratitude journal to focus on different ways that God is speaking to me in my daily life.  When I saw these two journal prompts my mind instantly went to one of my favorite verses on love.
 “Love is patient; love is kind; it does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud; it does not dishonor; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs; love does not delight in evil; love rejoices with the truth; love protects; love always trusts; love always hopes; love always perseveres; love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.” 1 Corinthians 13 4:8
In these versus Paul gives a clear explanation of love that describes many of it’s attributes.  We see what love is and isn’t, or what love does and doesn’t do.  I am so grateful for my home and the love that I have in my life.  They go simultaneously.  These scriptures are a good reminder of how to love others.  I’m placing these scriptures up in my home to serve as a reminder to my family that love should be present in every relationship that we have.






No comments:

Post a Comment