Monday, March 9, 2015

Pink Paislee | I'm So Lucky

Hi friends!  I'm so happy to share my first project on the Pink Paislee blog today, using the new Citrus Bliss collection!  When decorating for Saint Patrick's Day, I like to keep the colors of my decor, soft and muted to match the other pieces around my house.  I chose to create a themed banner, to celebrate this special day.




Using the Citrus Bliss 12x12 paper pad, I began cutting out my title "Lucky" using my Silhouette Cameo.  I added machine stitching to each letter with my sewing machine and intentionally left long loose threads hanging to add to the feel of the project.  I backed each letter with dimensional foam squares, and then adhered them onto pre-cut burlap banner pieces.

I chose pieces from the Citrus Bliss ephemera pack, chipboard stickers, foam shapes, and wood veneer shapes to embellish my banner.  I also added frayed flowers from the Bella Rouge collection to couple of my pieces.

I strung my banner with gold thread and clipped it onto a frame using clothespins.  I cut two four leaf clovers with my Silhouette, embellished with tulle and tucked them in behind my banner to finish off the look.  I hope this has inspired you to create more Saint Patrick's Day decor for you home this season!

                                                  Collections used: Citrus BlissBella Rouge and Atlas



1 comment:

  1. Awesome project Gina!! The banner looks great over the chicken wire and with the wood frame!!

    ReplyDelete