Friday, February 27, 2015

The Cut Shoppe | Love You Always


Hello everyone, I have a fun layout to share with you today!  I have been playing with the new Rosey Posey cut file from The Cut Shoppe and I just couldn't wait to share today's post with you!



To create my layout, first I dropped a few drops of yellow and pink spray mist against a white cardstock background.  Next, I cut the Rosey Posey cut file from white cardstock and adhered it to my layout.  I used a wide tipped foam brush and painted over it with watercolors to make the cut file stand out.  I also cut out the cloud and hearts from the Sweet Hearts cut file, painted over them with watercolors and adhered them to the right side of my layout.  I trimmed a strip of word patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine collection and added it to the top of my page. I finished by adding my title, die cuts, journaling and embellishments.








Supplies: The Cut Shoppe: Rosey Posey cut file, Sweet Hearts cut file; American Crafts: patterned paper, die cuts, thickers, paper clip and stamp; Other: watercolors





3 comments:

  1. beautiful! love the painitng and misting, such a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is A-MAZ-ING Gina!! I love the way you added the watercolor over the cut file!!

    ReplyDelete