Thursday, February 26, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Be Real

For this month's Be Real post at Scrapbook Circle, I chose a photo from my phone that represents something I enjoy doing every day - having quiet "me" time with a cup of coffee.  I think most moms can relate to looking forward to a little bit of quiet time, when they can get it.

Gina Lideros Hello Quiet Time

To frame my photo, I chose papers from the Today is Beautiful kit that closely matched the colors in my photo.  I also cut apart some of the paper strips from the February printable (included with the Today Is Beautiful kit).
To add interest to my title, I used the Scrapbook Circle exclusive vellum "hello" die cut card and then spelled out the words "quiet time" using the Authentique petite type crush alpha stickers.

Gina Lideros Hello Quiet Time close

To embellish my layout I chose the Crate Kiss Kiss Thickers in Gold, Serendipity puffy sticker, and ephemera pieces from the Dream Big add-on.  I also added some simple machine stitching and splashes of white paint.
 Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my post!

I hope you enjoyed my post today!  Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. what a lovely layout about your ME time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout Gina!! Love the way you used the strips of paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the paper strips and happy hearts!!

    ReplyDelete