Saturday, March 29, 2014

Daylight Savings Projects

Hi there, I have some projects up on the The Paper Bakery Blog today that I would like to share with you.  I made these layouts with the new  March Daylight Savings Scrapbook Kit.

The Good Life Layout






I love the triangle trend that is so popular right now.  I often use triangles on my layouts.  To create this layout I started by printing a large photo of my dog.  This photo always makes me smile, I love how happy she looked when we were out for a walk one day and we let her off her leash. I backed the large photo with cardstock and then punched out several triangle shapes and stitched them down. 












 I love the fun embellishments that are included in the Daylight Savings Scrapbook Kit.  I added some enamel hearts and chipboard heart to my photo and a wood veneer arrow underneath.  I dug in to my Paper Bakery supply stash to add a geotag flair from the You've Been GeoTagged set.














You Right Now Layout

















I  started out my layout by cutting a triangle background with my Silhouette Cameo, then I backed several of the shapes with pieces of pattern paper from the kit.  I added a few fun wood veneer pieces from the March Daylight Savings Card Kit and Aztec Inspired Wood Veneer set, and flair from the December Times Square  Card Kit.

To finish off the layout I added a few sequins, paper clip and some light journaling.  This layout was so fun to make and came together quickly.  I love the mix of pattern papers that are included in this kit, they coordinate well when combined together.   Such a fun kit to play with!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my projects :)






2 comments: