Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Mantel Decorating with American Crafts...


Earlier this week I shared a layout using the new American Crafts exclusive for Target Halloween collection.  To see that post you can go here .

Today, I would like to share another project made from the product that was sent to me.

Each year I love decorating the house for Halloween with lots of spooky items and Fall decor.  To pull my fireplace mantel together this year I used the American Crafts banner kit, and labels.







I used leftover papers that I had from Halloween paper pad that was sent to me to put together this spooky tree.  I simply ran the papers through my Silhouette Cameo and cut out a few spooky bats to complete the look.


This Halloween Banner kit was so simple and fun to use that my daughter helped me put it together.  To add an extra little pizzazz to it, I backed each letter (that is included in the kit) with coffee filters before gluing them on to the banner.  It added some texture and dimension (two things I love).


Make sure you check out your local Target store to get some of these fun exclusive supplies :)



American Crafts Supply List:
6X6 Paper Pad (97144) - Halloween,  Labels (97143) - Halloween, Banner Kit (97149) - Halloween, Witch Hat Placecards (97150) - Halloween, This To That (AM617-13) - Adhesive

5 comments:

  1. The Canadian Target really needs this collection! Great banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous fun, this line is completely sold out at our Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks perfectly fun and spooky, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is awesome Gina!! Looks great on your mantle and I love how you used the coffee filters as a part of your banner! You rocked the AC Halloween collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have decorated your mantle, Gina. It's gorgeous.
    I've always wanted a fire place but it wouldn't get much use here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete