Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You are my Sunshine

Hi everyone,

Good Morning.  I hope that you are enjoying your day so far.  I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd. blog today,


You Are My Sunshine layout


One of my favorite things about working with Bella Blvd. products is how beautifully the older Bella lines coordinate with the 
newer lines.  For this layout I used bit n pieces of Spring Things and Easter Things, & Lovey Dovey, mixed with Crochet Hearts
and Designer tape.  I always like to include lots of color on my layouts and these lines combined together make a very colorful
and playful palette for spring.





Supplies: 
Spring Flings and Easter Things: A Tisket A Tasket, Sunny Sunday, Borders, Cute Cuts
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write Journaling Stickers, Alpha + Bits, Miniatures, Piggy-Punch
High Five Alphas, Green High Five Alphas, Gulf High Five Alphas
Lovey Dovey: Bear Hugs
Designer Tape: Pickle Juice Chevron
Crochet Hearts: Pickle Juice 
Button Market: Aqua Flowers, Fruit Punch










5 comments:

  1. This is totally filled with sunshine, Gina, and so much great color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Gina!! Loving the yellow shine:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors for the spring photo. Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout, I love the font of those letter stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Love the mix of colors and patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete