Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello Love....


Hi there,

Welcome to my second post for the Bella Blvd. Basically Bare team up. I just knew that when Basically Bare sent me these cute Stack-A-Bellies Birds that I was going to have to make a second project to showcase them on. So, I decided to create a layout using Bella's new collection Kiss Me.


Hello Love, Will you be mine forever? layout

I absolutely adore the color palette and chevron design on the Love Notes paper from the Kiss Me collection.
It is so bright and cheery and made the perfect background for my layout. I cut the fun arrow background using my
Silhouette and brought in a baby pink from the Baby Girl collection and small green chevron from the Spring Flings
and Easter Things collection. I love how Bella blvd lines all coordinate together so nicely. To embellish my layout I added some felt and acrylic bird pieces from Basically Bare and added Bella wood buttons and stickers to finish the layout.




supplies:
Kiss Me Collection: Love Notes, Cute Cuts,
Cardstock Stickers: Alpha + Bits, Just Write
Chipboard Alphabets - Sienna: Punch
Designer Tape: Piggy Pink Stripe
Sophisticates: Brown-Cream High Fives, Blue High Fives, Surf N Turf Paper
Button Market: Checkers
Baby Girl Collection: It's A Girl
Spring Flings and Easter Things: Mom's Bouquet
Basically Bare: Stack-A-Bellies Birds




1 comment: