Tuesday, November 20, 2012

That Look

Hi everyone,

I must admit that I have not done a good job of keeping up with my blog this month. I recently had some projects that were picked up for publishing and I have been busy working on some extra projects for calls that I can't share yet.

I decided to take a break from all the submitting and just make something for fun the other day. I mean the kind of fun where you break out the spray inks and the Silhouette Cameo - and you just create to your hearts content - freely on paper.

That's how I came up with this layout. I had these sweet photos of my niece Sophia - and I wanted a spunky fun layout that would match her style.

That Look layout:



I used pie chart die cuts that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo and four different Bella BLVD collections. I love how trendy this turned out to be.



Bella Blvd supplies:
pattern papers: Momma's Boy (Baby Boy collection)
Happy Clouds (Sunshine and Happiness collection)
Christmas Love (Christmas Wishes collection)
Party Dress, Borders paper (Birthday Girl collection)
designer tape: Pickle Juice Chevron
Ciao Chip Simply Simona letters: pickle juice
Ciao Chip Essentials Oyster & Oreo: icon pieces; stars & hearts
tools:
knockouts border punch: (American Crafts)
Silhouette Cameo
cutting file: pie chart
spray mist: Mister Huey's (Studio Calico)
pen: Zig
adhesive: Scotch


3 comments: