Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Got candy?


Hi everyone, Happy Halloween! I am up on the Bella BLVD blog today sharing a fun Halloween layout.

Got Candy? layout:
I wanted to create a 'Halloween themed' layout but didn't have Halloween products on hand. So, I decided
to pull papers from different collections that fit a Halloween color theme - purple, orange, and green.
The orange chevron, and green grid patterns that I pulled from the Birthday Boy collection complimented
the purple plum paper that I pulled from the Sprinkles & Lace collection.
To add a playful feel to the layout, I cut out circles with my Silhouette Cameo,
then added some punched stars, Ciao Chip embellishments, buttons and designer tape.
I finished off my layout by adding some doodling, stitching, journaling and a flag from the Thankful Flags 2 collection.

supplies:
Birthday Boy collection: Eat cake paper, About A Boy paper, Alpha +Bits stickers: photo corner
Sophisticates: Sprinkles & lace: plum paper, petite pieces paper
Ciao Chip: chipboard alphas: Sienna Pony, Everyday Elements: stars & hearts
Cardstock stickers: High Five alphabets: Yellow High Fives
Flags: Thankful Flags 2
Button market: stars button, orange stars button, outdoors button
Designer tape: orange stripe tape, jail bird tape


2 comments:

  1. Great way to create your own Halloween collection, Gina! These papers look great together! I love all of the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I love the mix of papers!!

    ReplyDelete