Thursday, September 27, 2012

Teamwork

Hi everyone,
Wow, hard to believe that it is Wednesday already. Where has my week gone?
I have been spending quite a bit of time at the gym lately. Ever since we got a family membership over the summer it has been my obsession.

I have also been very busy with Cheer and Football. I am the team manager of Kalee's cheer team so I spend a lot of time there. Both teams won their games last weekend and we had a big celebration. I love when that happens.

I had some time to play with the Studio Calico Central High kit this week and had lots of misting fun!

Teamwork layout:
supplies:
all supplies from Studio Calico Central high kit
pattern papers:
Trench Coat (Basic Grey)
Clippings Flannel Suit (Basic Grey)
SC PP - Numbers (Studio Calico)
Encinitas (American Crafts)
Embellishments:
Arrow Mistable Thickers (Studio Calico + American Crafts)
spray mist: mint julep, calico white (Studio Calico)
masks: triangles (the crafters workshop), ampersand (Studio Calico)
die cutting tool: Silhouette Cameo
stamp: summer stamp school stamp set
ink: chalk edger - farmer jeans(Prima)
adhesive: Scotch
sewing machine: Brother
thread: Guterman

and a funny for you today...
Matt decided to wear his football helmet on the drive to school today, because he says that Mom is a crazy driver.

There may be a little truth to that, but I love this kid. He cracks me up everyday!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome page, Gina! Love the cutwork pieces and masking you did. The photo of your little guy cracked me up. The stuff kids do. LOL!

    ReplyDelete