Sunday, July 8, 2012

a quick Hello

Hi there,

I hope your Sunday is off to a great start. My family joined a gym yesterday, and I am super excited about it because they have so many activities for the kids, that they really want to go. We spent the whole day there yesterday. Kalee is old enough to work out on the gym equipment with me while Matt goes to the kid center. The kid center is really cool, they have an indoor playground, basketball and video games. Afterwards, the kids got to repel up the large rock climbing wall that they have there. Then we spent the rest of the day lounging by the pool, ahhh heaven.
They are excited about going back there today. But before we head out I want to share with you a couple of new projects that I made using the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection from American Crafts.

Girlfriends layout:
I picked up this cute chevron itty bitty bag from Whisker Graphics and thought that it would look really cute with the green pattern paper. I stamped a circle lace doily stamp from Hero Arts, and added some Maya Road butterflies. Have you noticed the tear strips on AC papers? I love them and add them all the time to my projects. The good times sentiment was a tear strip that I cut into a banner shape and added to my page with a stickpin. Super cute!

and a quick Hello card that I made:
I cut out the scallop background using my Silhouette
I also added some AC chevron ribbon. I love how quickly this came together.

Well that's it for now, my family is headed out to the gym so I will chat with you later!



3 comments:

  1. Great projects, Gina! Love the scalloped background you created for the card! Great idea to layer the diecuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, my favorite is that cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of the Sketchbook line - you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete