Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sugar and spice and everything nice

Hi everyone,
I hope that your Thursday is off to a great start. I have some fun Ruby Rock-it projects to share with you. Earlier this week the design team was challenged to use something old (pocket and a tag) on a project and something new (banner). I created 3 projects using the new collection Nostalgia from Ruby Rock-it. Here is what I made with the challenge.

Sugar and spice layout:


I created a small banner on this page that incorporates the title and used Ruby Rock-it's paper twine and fundamental stickers to spell out the word spice.

Next up is a card.

You make me happy card:



I used 4 kraft tags on this card. Did you notice that I also snuck a banner in there? Super fun!



And for my last project I created another card.

Grow card:


This one features a pocket (behind the patchwork paper) with a tag sticking out of it. I thought that this would make a fun encouragement card for someone. Speaking of fun, did you notice that cute little chipboard house? It is part of the Bella Fundamentals line made by Ruby Rock-it.

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget that we have a great challenge going on. You can find out all the details here

2 comments:

  1. Love the big title on the LO, Gina! The cards are great too. My favorite is the Grow card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards and the layout! The banner on the layout is really nice too!
    Love Penny
    http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete