Friday, March 25, 2011

GCD studios contest and some new projects

Happy Friday everyone! I want to make sure that you all know about an awesome contest that is going on over at GCD studios.
Rules:
1) create a project (it can be anything you want), but keep the theme "spring" in mind.
2) You must use the chipart tool on it somehow (if you don't have it, it can be found in many stores)
3) submit your projects to: Chipart_contest@gcdstudios.com

and here is the prize for our Spring Spin off Contest with Fiskars.
The value is over $200 in punches, paper, Chipart tool, trimmers and much more :)

This contest is going on now til April 1st. For a list of where to find the chip art tool and pictures of the awesome prize packages
go to the GCD studios blog.

Secondly, I wanted to share some recent projects that I made with the Sew easy line from My little Shoebox

First is a project that I created of my niece Sophia using the Punky playground corrugated cardboard from Punky Sprouts and a fun heart button and 1 inch round epoxy from Epiphany Crafts. I also sprayed a doilly with tattered angels spray. So much fun!
Such a Doll:


Second, I created a fun layout of me with my amazing scrap friends - Tricia Wilson, Sarah de Guzman, and Suzy West.
They really are 'sew cute' and I treasure their friendships immensely.
Sew Cute:

I used an actual sewing pattern on the layout to make the fun circles, then used foam tape underneath the sewing stickers to make them pop. What do you think?

Next up is a fun and easy card that I made:
Adore U:


And the last project that I have to share with you today is a fun layout that I did of myself (gasp). I rarely feature myself in a layout but I thought that the paper was perfect for these fun photos that my dear friend Suzy West took of me when we were playing around one day.
Laugh, smile, scrapbook, repeat...


Thanks for looking! Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina!

    How are you?

    This is really cool! I enjoyed doing scrapbooks when I was young. Sophia is adorable. :)


    Have a good weekend ahead.


    www.theseagreenjournal.com

    ReplyDelete