Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Exciting things are happening!

So exciting........I can finally share! For those that know me well, know how hard it is for me to keep a secret. Especially when it is this good. I got a call last week from the very talented Heidi Sonboul who asked me to be part of the GCD Studios Design team!!!
Photobucket
I was so excited and surprised to get that call! I am so happy and feel very honored to have the opportunity to join such an awesome team and work with such amazing products! I am looking forward to starting my design term and I just know that it is going to be an amazing year!
The announcement can be viewed on their blog

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Gina! I look forward to working with you on the team this year. How fun that you already got the button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! I dont think we are to far from each other and we hang in the same sb circle so that is super cool! Cant wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! That's awesome and YOU ARE THE BOMB!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete