Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spooktacular event at Hambly

Last week I had the opportunity to work at Hambly screenprints studios in Santa Clara, Ca. I was there representing Canon with Canon's fabulous cameras and printers so that guests that came to the event could have their photo taken and printed for free.


fun paper chain decorations using Hambly paper


There was a makeup artist at the event

Mrs. Hambly really enjoyed the Selphy line of printers.


A shot of the Canon table. I dressed up for the event as Canon girl.


Customers printing their pictures at the Canon table


Mr. Hambly - owner of Hambly screenprints was so nice. He gave everyone a tour of the warehouse and took the time to take pictures with the guests.

I had to get a picture with friends Suzy West (facebook costume) & Sarah DeGuzman (ladybug costume)


Another shot of me as 'Canon girl' at the Canon table


Employee Chris (cowboy) assisting a shopper in the store

Employee Rose with customers shopping in the store


Mr. Hambly assisting guests with shopping.

Did I mention that I came home with tons of Hambly goodies that night? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment