Tuesday, October 19, 2010

getting excited about....

Hambly's spooktacular event on Thursday. So I wanted to share with you a layout that I made
recently using Hambly's black grid paper.


Have you ever scrapbooked on a photo before? This was a lot of fun. I got the idea from my good friend Suzy West. She is the queen of scrapping on photos. lol.
For this layout I started with an 8x10 photo printed on Canon's glossy photo paper. Then I added wallet size photos
printed with Canon's Selphy ES40 printer. To finish I added ribbon, tulle and Echo Park's paper, border and stickers from their life is good collection. It was hard to get a good photograph of the project because of the lighting, but I just love how it came out. I plan on doing many more 'scrapbooking
on my photos' again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment